2010 Yoga for Good. All Rights Reserved
Finding it hard to find the time to commit to a yoga practice at a studio? Does everyone at work seem to be talking about wanting to get back in shape?
Why go to Yoga when Yoga can come to you?
Alleviate stress mid day, or start the day out right with breath and alignment right where you work. Ask your employer to call Yoga for Good today.
What do companies like Yahoo, GE, Nike, and Forbes all have in common?
They all have onsite yoga available for employees.
Recent meta-analysis of employee wellness program research studies have shown that there is an average 1:5.81 ROI*.
What can Yoga mean for your business?
- Improve work productivity as employees become more alert, focused and relaxed
- Increase staff ability to cope effectively with stressful situations
- Increase staff ability to make better decisions at work
- Add value to your employee benefits program
- Enhance employee/company relationships
- Reduce workers compensation claims
- Relieve head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
*Proof Positive: An Analysis of the Cost-Effectiveness of Worksite Wellness, Sixth Edition, 2007.
Health Care Professionals
and many more!